Bones & Balance
Welcome to your Bones & Balance Group Exercise Class.
Bone & Balance is a tailored group exercise class focused on improving bone health, reducing the risk of falls and increasing balance abilities. This class is run by our in house Accredited Exercise Physiologist Tammy.
How will this class help me?
Bones & Balance is ideal for improving:
- Osteoporosis & Osteopenia – regular weight bearing exercise has shown to help improve bone health and strength.
- Falls risk – falls are a common cause of injury and disability. There are a range of individual exercises that are used to help train your balance, improve strength and agility all aimed to reduce the risk of falls and improve your confidence.
- Post-menopausal symptoms – regular exercise can help this age group counteract the effects of menopause, improve bone health, muscular strength and general fitness.
- Anyone over the age of 50 would be an ideal candidate for this class.
How does this class work?
This class is run as a circuit with time spent on each station focusing on an exercise or movement activity, whilst overseen by Tammy.
Group warm-up and cool down will also be completed.
What to bring?
- Sweat towel
- Drink bottle
- Exercise attire
Require any further information? Give our friendly front desk a call who are always happy to answer any queries you may have.
$30 per class
Classes run for 60 minutes and are run on a Tuesday.
You can book online under ‘group sessions’ or give our friendly front desk a call.
Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation
Anna completed here studies in 2019 and hails from Mansfield Victoria. Anna has worked in a variety of settings from private practice, private hospitals and most recently the acute adult mental health department in Canberra Hospital.
From the very first session, Anna discusses your health history, and will do some physical assessments. She will then tailor a exercise treatment plan for your individual health needs.
- All prices include GST
- Remedial Massage Therapists are located in Braddon Canberra
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, Eftpos, Visa or Mastercard. We do not accept American Express.
- We use HICAPS for private health insurance rebates.
What Our Patients Say
“Our shared goal is to get you pain free and mobile”