PILATES STUDIO IN BRADDON CANBERRA
How does Mat Pilates help you?
Pilates is a form of exercise that looks at your whole body and makes sure you have strong core muscles. A class will take into consideration any pain or problems you may have and also establish your goals. You don’t have to be fit, have abs of steel or be super flexible to start Pilates. Pilates is simply a great way to just get moving or compliment your treatment plan within the clinic. If you have been under the care of one of our practitioners we will make sure key areas for you are addressed in a Pilates class.
What does Pilates involve?
Pilates involves low impact exercises to strengthen and lengthen muscles at the same time, to improve muscular endurance. This may produce strong overall muscles and core stability without producing bulk.
The main emphasis is on core strength which can help:
- overall muscle toning
- body control
- flexibility and body mobility
- promote better posture
Pilates may be beneficial for beginners looking to get themselves moving, as well as athletes and people of all ages.
What we offer?
- Currently our Pilates classes are being run online through Zoom so you can exercise from the comfort of your own home
- Friendly, supportive, small group sizes – depending on current COVID in clinic restrictions
- Our fully trained Pilates matwork teacher, Dr Thomas Eastman (who is also an Osteopath), will discuss your goals and needs on your first class
- Suitable for all fitness levels – classes and exercises are tailored to your specific needs or restrictions
- High quality equipment
Casual Mat Pilates for beginners or one-off needs
To Book a Class
8 Class pack
To Book a Class Pack
- All prices include GST
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, Eftpos, Visa or Mastercard. We do not accept American Express.
- You’ll receive an email prior to your class Inviting you to the Zoom Pilates class
- Please be ready early for your class
- Wear comfortable exercise clothing and a pair of socks
- Have your mat ready